- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- Due to the amount of dust this recipe may produce, it is advised you apply a face mask at this point.
- Weigh Cornstarch and place in mixing bowl.
- Weigh Tapioca Starch and place in mixing bowl.
- Using a spatula, gently mix. Try not to create too much dust.
- Using a dropper, measure and add 9 ml of fragrance oil and mix.
- Using a dropper, measure and add an additional 9 ml of fragrance oil and mix.
- Using a dropper, measure and add an additional 12 ml of fragrance oil and mix.
- Using a whisk, continue to mix until all of the fragrance oil beads have disappear and have been incorporated.
- Using a sifter, pass the powder through several times until the powder is lump free.
- Fill bottles with 4 oz of product (about 2/3 full). If desired, you may fill to neck of the bottle which is approximately 5 oz. We found it easiest to fill the bottles using a paper cup that can be slightly creased.
- If you are selling this product, you will need to label according to the FDA Cosmetic Labeling Guidelines.