- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- Weigh 16 oz. of soap or 1/2 of the 2 lb. plastic soap tray.
- Cut soap into small chunks and place in glass measuring cup.
- Place cup in microwave and heat soap until melted.
- Pour about 2 oz. of melted soap into a glass measuring cup. Add 2 teaspoons of kaolin clay. Mix with wire whisk until completely blended.
- Pour soap/clay mixture back into larger bowl of melted soap. Mix well.
- Add 1 tablespoon or .5 oz. of fragrance oil and stir.
- Add 2 tablespoons of apricot seed powder. Mix well until thoroughly blended into melted soap.
- Immediately pour into 4 soap cavities.
- Let soap completely harden. Remove from mold.
- Repeat directions to make 4 more soap scrubby's.
- Continue until all 16 bars have been made and removed from the mold.
- Wrap soap and label accordingly.
- Packaging Suggestions: Clear plastic wrap, cello bags,organza bags(with pre-wrapped soap).