- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
- This recipe should be repeated to make all 5 bottles. Due to the fine powders used, we think it best to make smaller batches. If you choose, you can make it all in one large batch.
- In a small glass bowl, add 2.15 oz (1/4 cup) Dendritic Salt.
- To salt, add 2.5 ml or 1/2 teaspoon of the Crafter's Choice Chamomile & Lavender EO/FO Blend.
- With a whisk, blend until salt completely mixes with essential oil. Set aside.
- In large glass bowl, add 3 oz (1 cup) Soy Milk and 4.3 oz (1/2 cup) Epsom Salt.
- Then add 2.3 oz (1/4 cup) Baking Soda and 1.2 oz (1/2 cup) Kaolin Rose clay.
- Blend ingredients together with whisk. If any white chunks are visible, try to break apart with fork or spoon or put through sifter.
- Carefully add 3 oz (1/2 cup) Lathanol LAL Powder to mixture. This powder is very fine and is quickly airborn. If adding this ingredient, it is best to wear a mask.
- Take dendritic salt/fragrance mixture that was set aside and add to milk bath. Mix well into larger batch.
- Fill 2 bottles up to the shoulder and 1/2 of the third bottle.
- Repeat above steps to fill remaining 2 1/2 bottles.
- Label accordingly.
- TO USE: Pour 1-2 capfuls under running water.