- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- In a small glass container, mix 7 teaspoons of Fresh Lemonade fragrance oil and 3.5 teaspoons Vanilla Color Stabilizer and mix well. Set aside. Since this fragrance has a 2% vanilla content, this will help prevent the color from darkening.
- In a large glass pyrex cup, measure out 36 oz. of Liquid Suspension Soap Base. Place in microwave and heat for about 45 seconds.
- Add 1 teaspoon of Lemon Powder and gently stir into product.
- Add 2 teaspoons of Fresh Lemonade Fragrance Oil mixture and 4 drops of Lemon Yellow Liquid Color and stir to blend well into suspension soap base.
- Carefully pour into 4 Keuka bottles just to the bottom of the threading on the neck. Each bottle will actually hold 9 oz. of product. Set bottles aside to completely cool.
- Repeat above steps with next 36 oz. of Liquid Suspension Soap Base. When completed, pour into next 4 bottles.
- Continue in this manner until 14 bottles have been made.
- For remaining 20 oz. of Suspension Base, add 1/2 teaspoon of Lemon Powder, 1 teaspoon of fragrance oil mixture and 2 drops of color. Stir and pour into bottles.
- If any body wash remains, top off a few bottles with remaining product.
- When bottles have all completely cooled, place caps on and label accordingly.
- TO USE: Use in shower with nylon puff for optimum bubbles. Can also be used as bubble bath.