- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- Placing a large Pyrex glass measuring cup on a digital scale, weigh out 43.5 oz. of liquid suspension base.
- Heat in a microwave for about 20 seconds - just until warm.
- Add 2 oz. of Liquid Shea Butter. Mix well.
- Add 2 oz. of Pumice Powder and carefully blend in using a wire whisk.
- Add 2 Tablespoons of Bubble Up and stir. Add color to reach your desired shade, keeping in mind that the color may change due to the essential oil. Mix color in completely.
- Add 3 mL of Lemongrass Essential Oil and mix in.
- Pour products into bottles. Your bottle should weigh 6.5-6.75 oz. each.
- Product should cool completely before capping bottles.
- When ready, trim dip tubes on Saddle Pumps so they fit the length of the bottle. Place on bottle and screw on tightly.
- Label product accordingly.