Wholesale Supplies Plus is not responsible for the products you create
from our supplies. You alone are responsible for product and recipe
testing to ensure compatibility and safety.
- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- Place silicone mold on cookie sheet to make it easy to move when placing in freezer.
- Remove clear soap from 2 lb. plastic tray. Cut off one of the 4 squares which will be 8 oz.
- Cut 8 oz. block into smaller chunks and place in glass pyrex cup.
- Remove 1 square from the red pigment color bar. Add 1/2 of the square to the cut up clear soap. This will melt along with the soap.
- Heat in microwave until completely melted. Remove from oven.
- Add 7.5 ml of Mulberry fragrance and mix well.
- Carefully pour into mold cavities. Fill each cavity about 3/4 full. Spritz top of soap with alcohol.
- Place in freezer for about 5 minutes.
- While soap is setting up, cut off another 8 oz. block of clear soap. Cut up into chunks and place in separate glass pyrex cup.
- Place cup in microwave and heat until melted. Remove from oven.
- Add 7.5 ml of Mulberry fragrance. Mix well.
- Spritz top of red soap with alcohol. Checking to be sure temperature of melted soap is no higher than 125 degrees, carefully pour clear soap over the red.
- Take a gingerbread man and place in center of each soap cavity. Spritz top of soap with alcohol.
- Let set at room temperature for about 10 minutes. To check soap, gently press down on top of soap. If it is hard, it is ready to unmold. You want to be able to unmold the soap but have it soft enough to push the popsicle stick through.
- Placing soap mold into freezer will speed up the process but can also make the soap brittle and it may crack or separate when pushing stick into soap.
- Taking one popsicle stick, gently push into the colored soap behind the gingerbread man.
- Place each lollipop into cello bag and tie with ribbon.
- You will have a small amount of red soap left. You can melt this and pour into 1 or 2 cavities depending on the amount of soap left.
- Repeat above steps using the green color bar and continue making lollipops until all soap and toys have been used.
- Recipe should yield 24 lollipops - 12 red and 12 green or whatever color combination you would like.