- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- Taking 4 plastic beakers, add about 1 oz. of soap to each. Place beakers in the microwave and heat for about 15-20 seconds until all soap has melted.
- Place 5-6 drops of one color in each beaker. Stir until fully blended.
- Weigh and cut up 13 oz. of the clear soap and place in large glass measuring cup.
- Heat in microwave until soap has completely melted.
- Add 1/4 tsp. of Iridescent Glitter to the 13 oz. of soap. Stir well to incorporate.
- Add 10 ml. (2 tsp) of fragrance oil and stir well.
- Place the plastic mold on a cookie sheet. This will give the mold stability should it need to be moved.
- Take 2 colors of your choice and pour 1-2 drops of each color on opposite sides of one of the cavities in the mold.
- Pour the melted soap over the drops of colored soap up to the top of the soap cavity. Spritz top with rubbing alcohol to release any surface bubbles.
- When you are done filling the mold (before the soap is dry), you can take the handle of a spoon, place it down into the soap, and use it to swirl the colors a little.
- Spritz the top of the soap with alcohol to release any surface bubbles.
- Repeat above steps with the remaining soap cavities. Let soap completely harden.
- Repeat above steps to make an additional 4 glitter bars.
- This mold will yield: Rectangle Bar 3.7 oz., Round Bar 2.85 oz, Square Bar 3.5 oz, Oval Bar 2.85 oz.
- Carefully remove from soap mold and wrap tightly.