- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- Using a digital scale, weigh 8 oz. of beeswax and place in a metal pan. Place on stove top on low to melt beeswax completely. Or, you can use a double boiler to melt the wax.
- While wax is melted, if coconut 76 Oil is solid in the bottle, place bottle in hot water until it becomes a liquid.
- When wax has melted, add 1 Tablespoon of Goat Milk Powder and whisk in until powder has dissolved. If necessary, place pan back on heat source to completely dissolve the powder.
- Next, add Hemp Butter and stir until it has melted.
- Then, add Coconut 76 Oil, Hemp Seed Oil and Jojoba Oil and blend in.
- Finally, add in Vitamin E and the fragrance oil. Stir well in incorporate all ingredients.
- Before pouring lotion mixture into the mold, check the temperature to be sure it is at or below 155F. If the liquid is too hot, it may warp the plastic mold.
- Pour into mold and set aside to harden. Once you see the solid lotion pulled away from the sides of the mold, it can be unmolded.
- Let completely harden for about 24 hours before cutting into rectangles. Bars will be too soft if cut sooner.
- Place one rectangle in a 4 oz. shallow tin and label as desired.
- To Use: Rub lotion bar over skin - rub in any excess that might remain on the skin.