- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend that you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- Weigh 5 oz. of the Signature Honey MP Soap Base, cut into chunks and place soap in a glass measuring cup.
- Cut the Dark Gold Shimmer Mica Soap Color cube into 4 pieces. Taking one of the 4 pieces, cut in half and add one piece to the glass measuring cup. You will have 3/4th's remaining plus 1/8th.
- Place measuring cup in microwave and heat until soap and color have completely melted.
- Mix well to be sure soap and color have blended well. Pour into the bottom of the Honeycomb Loaf Silicone Mold and set aside to harden.
- Using a plastic beaker, mix together 1 oz. of Almond & Honey Fragrance Oil with 0.50 oz. of Vanilla Color Stabilizer for MP Soap. Set beaker aside.
- Weigh and cut up 10 oz. of Ultra White MP Soap Base. Heat in microwave until melted. Stir well.
- Mix fragrance oil mixture with a plastic spoon, then add 8.5 ml of fragrance mixture to soap base. Mix well.
- Spritz first layer of soap with rubbing alcohol. Checking that the melted soap temperature is at or below 125° F, pour white soap over first layer. Spritz again and let soap set up.
- Weigh 5 oz. of Signature Honey MP Soap Base and cut into chunks. Place in a glass measuring cup along with 1/4 of the Dark Gold Shimmer Mica Soap Color cube. Heat in microwave until soap has melted. Remove and stir to be sure color has all dissolved. Add 10 ml of fragrance mixture and mix in.
- Spritz top of white soap with alcohol. Once the melted soap temperature has reached 125° F, pour over white soap. Spritz again and let harden.
- Repeat Steps 7-9 adding another layer of white.
- Follow with another layer of gold (Steps 10-11) and then a final layer of white at the top (Steps 7-9).
- Let soap completely harden - about 1 hour.
- Carefully remove soap from mold by gently pulling the sides away from the soap. Then, push on the bottom of the mold until the soap starts to release. Continue pushing until the soap is far enough out to grab hold and carefully pull out of the mold.
- Place soap in mitre box, if available, and cut into 1" slices using a wavy soap cutter.
- Melt 5 oz. of Signature Honey Soap Base along with 1/4 of the Dark Gold Shimmer Mica Soap Color cube.
- With soap slices standing up with honeycomb on the top, drizzle this melted soap over the top and down the sides so that it looks like honey.
- If any soap has drizzled underneath the soap, use a dull knife to scrape this away.
- Package soap and label accordingly.