- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- Weigh the 8 oz. of Foaming Bath Whip and place in large glass bowl.
- Weigh 24 oz. of Ultra White MP Soap (3/4 of tray) and cut up into chunks. Place these in the bowl with the Foaming Bath Whip.
- Place bowl in microwave and heat until products are completely melted. DO NOT BOIL.
- Remove from microwave and add 2 oz. of Grapefruit Lily Fragrance Oil.
- Add (6) 0.15 ml scoops of Neon Coral and Cocktails Powder and blend until powder is incorporated.
- Weigh the brown sugar and add to the glass bowl. Mix well with spoon or spatula.
- Pour product into 8 of the silicone soap mold cavities. Mix product between pours to keep the ingredients blended. Spritz the top of each cavity with rubbing alcohol after pouring to release any surface bubbles.
- Place the molds in the freezer for about 1 hour to harden. If placing in the refrigerator, leave in for about 2 hours to harden. This will make the product easier to unmold.
- Once soap has completely hardened, carefully remove each soap from its cavity.
- Cut each square into 4 sections. You should have 32 sugar cubes when finished.
- Package as desired. We recommend placing 3 cubes into a cello bag one on top of the other (one bag will have only 2 sugar cubes). Fold the top over and fasten with tape. Affix some ribbon or piece of raffia to the top of the bag.
- Label product accordingly.