- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- CLOVER TUBE: Weigh 1 lb. clear soap and cut up into chunks. Place in glass measuring cup. Heat in microwave or double boiler until melted. Stir soap to make sure it is completely melted.
- Add about 1 tsp. of matte green liquid color to melted soap. Stir well. If darker shade is desired, add more liquid color.
- Add .5 oz of fragrance to melted green soap and stir.
- Place heart silicone mold on cookie sheet. This will give the mold stability should it need to be moved.
- Pour soap into small heart cavities. Spritz tops of cavities with alcohol to dissolve any air bubbles. Set aside and let soap harden at room temperature.
- Once soap has hardened, gently press on bottom of cavity. You will see soap start to release and pull away from sides. Once soap is pushed up far enough, grab hold and gently pull remaining soap out of cavity.
- Continue until all hearts are removed.
- Connect small tube heart soaps by dipping one end in heated soap of the same color. Hold the dipped ends of 2 heart tubes together until the soap solidifies. This binds them into one long tube. In total, you will need 4 double long tubes.
- Hold two long heart tubes side by side and using a dropper, drop some of the melted green soap between the two halves holding them until the soap solidifies.
- Repeat step 7 with the remaining two long heart tubes. Then place the two double soap tubes together to form a four leaf clover and drop some of the melted green soap between the two halves holding them until the soap solidifies.
- LOAF: Weigh 2 lbs. clear soap and cut up into chunks. Place in glass measuring cup, place in microwave or double boiler and heat until melted.
- Add matte green liquid color to the melted soap untl desired shade is achieved (about 1/4 tsp).
- Add 1 oz. of frgrance to the melted soap. Stir well.
- Place loaf mold on cookie sheet. Pour about 1 inch of melted soap into loaf.
- Spritz clover leaf tube heavily with alcohol and place in loaf.
- Spritz again with alcohol and pour remaining soap over the clover leaving 1/4 inch of room in the loaf mold.
- Place in the freezer for about 15 minutes to harden.
- FOAM: Weigh 4 oz. of white soap, cut up into chunks and place in glass measuring cup. Heat in microwave untl melted.
- Add 3 ml. of fragrance to melted soap and stir.
- Using hand mixer, whip soap until it doubles in size (about 1 min).
- Spritz loaf top heavily with alcohol. Pour whipped soap on top of loaf until it is just overflowing.
- Let soap set up at room temperature, about 30 minutes.
- When completely set, gently pull sides of the mold away from soap. Turn mold over and gently push from bottom until loaf releases.
- Place loaf in mitre box, if available, and cut into 1 inch slices. Wrap soap and label accordingly.