- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- This recipe yields 20 bottles of conditioner. The directions will make 10 bottles so you will need to make 2 batches.
- Fill a large glass pyrex bowl with 38 ounces of water. Weigh 0.416 ounces of conditioner and add to bowl of water.
- Heat in microwave for 3 minutes. Take out and stir. Return to oven and heat for another 3 minutes. It may take 7-8 minutes for conditioner pellets to completely dissolve.
- Take hand mixer or stick blender and blend product for around 15 seconds to be sure product is completely dissolved.
- Add 5 ml. or 1 teaspoon of Coconut Milk Powder. Mix well with hand mixer or stick blender until powder is dissolved.
- Check temperature of product. When it cools to around 140°F, add Germaben II (10 ml or 2 teaspoons).
- Add 5 ml or 1 teaspoon of Argan Oil.
- Add .5 oz or 1 Tablespoon of Exotic Coconut fragrance oil.
- Mix with mixer or stick blender for 15 seconds to incorporate ingredients.
- Pour into (10) 4 oz. bullet bottles.
- Let product cool completely before capping. Product will thicken as it cools.
- Repeat above steps to make remaining 10 bottles of conditioner.
- To Use: Shake well before each use. Spray on wet hair, comb through and leave in.