NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- Weigh and cut up 14 oz. Detergent Free Coconut Milk MP Soap and place in a glass measuring cup. Cut up an additional 2 oz. and place in a separate glass measuring cup. Heat the 14 oz. of soap in microwave until soap has completely melted.
- In plastic beaker, combine 14 ml Coconut Milk Fragrance Oil with 7 ml of Vanilla Color Stabilizer and stir. Set aside for 2 minutes then mix into the melted soap and stir.
- To the cup with 2 oz. of unmelted soap, add 0.3 oz. of Smooth and Creamy Lotion Bar Additive. Heat in microwave for about 40 seconds until lotion bar additive has completely melted. Add this into larger cup of melted soap and stir.
- Add 1.10 oz. Pink Sea Salts and 1.10 oz. Epsom Salts and stir well.
- Place Oval Guest Silicone Mold on a cookie sheet to give it stability when moving. Carefully pour the soap into 8 cavities being sure to stir the soap mixture before each pour. This will keep the salts blended so each bar with have salts in them.
- Let sit at room temperature for about 10 minutes then place in freezer for about 30 minutes to set up.
- Remove from soap mold and set aside.
- Repeat above steps to make second set of soaps.
- Package suggestion: Place 2 bars in a cello bag and tie with matching ribbon or raffia.
- Label product accordingly.