- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- Measure the Sodium Carbonate and the Sodium Borate and place in a large bowl.
- Add 2 oz. of European Spa Salt-Medium Grain and mix with a wire whisk.
- To dry ingredients, add 4 oz. of vinegar and 1.5 ml Lemon Essential Oil.
- Mix ingredients together well until all are incorporated.
- Take a small amount of mixture in your hand and squeeze to see if it holds together. If it does not, add a small amount of vinegar until it clumps together.
- Lay out the 3 plastic molds on a table and begin to fill the cavities. Pack the mixture in tightly so the mixture stays together when unmolded.
- Let set to dry for around 24 hours.
- Remove from molds and package.
- We filled 4 Poly Bags, 10 x 3, with 5 tablets each and tied the top with raffia.
- Label product accordingly.
- TO USE: Place one tablet into the detergent chamber of your dishwasher. If it is too large, crumble up the tablet and add to the chamber.