Wholesale Supplies Plus is not responsible for the products you create
from our supplies. You alone are responsible for product and recipe
testing to ensure compatibility and safety.
- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- Weigh 8 oz. of beeswax and place in pan for melting.
- Place pan on heat source and heat on low until beeswax has completely melted.
- Remove from heat and add 10 ml of Honey Bear Fragrance Oil and mix in well.
- Do not pour hot wax into the plastic molds until the temperature is under 175° F. You may warp the mold if the beewax is poured too hot.
- For the Snowflake, add 3 Tablespoons of wax (using a metal measuring spoon) into each cavity and 2 Tablespoons of wax into each of the Bee cavities.
- Once the wax has started to harden, place in a freezer for about 10-15 minutes.
- After they have set up, place upside down on a covered surface and let set at room temperature for about 5 minutes.
- Carefully press on the center of each cavity and they should release and fall onto the covered counter.
- Reheat the remaining wax in the pan and fill the cavities again. You may not have enough to completely fill them all.
- While this batch is in the freezer, add the remaining beeswax to the melting pan and heat until completely melted.
- Once melted, add 10 ml of Honey Bear Fragrance Oil and mix well.
- When wax has cooled to 175° F, pour the next batch of ornaments.
- There should be a small amount of wax left after all ornaments have been made. This can be used to attach your ribbon, twine, etc. to the back of the ornament. Dip each end into the melted wax and attach to the back.
- Hang the ornaments and enjoy!