NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- Separate the bath bomb molds into 14 sets of tops and bottoms so they are ready when time to fill them.
- Add Baking Soda, Citric Acid and Yogurt Powder to large mixing bowl. Break up any clumps of Baking Soda with gloved hands or a wire whisk so that product is smooth.
- Mix Fragrance Oil and Vanilla Color Stabilizer together in a plastic beaker and allow to sit for 2 minutes.
- Drizzle fragrance mixture and Polysorbate 80 over powder mixture and mix well with gloved hands.
- Divide powder mixture into two separate bowls (approximately 12.4 ounces each). Add Blue Mica Powder to one bowl Green Mica Powder to the other bowl. Mix with wire whisk to incorporate color.
- Spritz one bowl with rubbing alcohol while hand mixing.Continue until the mixture holds together in the palm of your hand.
- Repeat this same procedure with the other bowl until the mixture holds together.
- Take one half of bath bomb mold and add teaspoons of colored mixture, going back and forth between colors. Press mixture tightly into the mold filling to the top and slightly mounding over.
- Fill the other side of the mold in this same manner, mixing colors until the top of mold is reached and mounded over. Press mixture firmly down otherwise the mixture will not stay together.
- Press mold halves firmly together. Remove one half of mold to be sure the bath fizzy is sticking together. If fizzy separates, add a little more mixture to the middle and press the sides firmly together again. Gently brush away any excess mixture that has accumulated around the sides. This excess can be added to a third bowl to be used later.
- Set mold aside on bubble wrap or on an egg carton to harden.
- Repeat until all the mixture has been used. Use the excess mixture from the third bowl to fill the last bath fizzy mold.
- Let these set overnight to dry and harden.
- Remove bath fizzies from molds and clean molds. Place the bath fizzies into clean molds and package in a crystal cello bag. Add color coordinating ribbon and curl with scissors.
- Label accordingly.
To Use: Drop in warm bath. Soak in warm water.