- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- Weigh 5 oz. of white soap. Cut into chunks and place in glass measuring cup. Place cup in microwave and heat soap until completely melted.
- When soap has melted, add 2 drops of the Stained Glass Strawberry Red Liquid Color and stir.
- Add 3.5 ml. of fragrance oil and stir well.
- With both plastic soap molds on a table in front of you, pour soap into one cavity of each tray.
- Spritz top of soap to release any surface bubbles.
- Repeat steps 1-6 until you have used all four colors.
- There should be enough soap remaining to make about 4 more bars, if desired. You can make 4 soaps from one soap mold, using all colors.
- A couple of the colors used were not as bright with just two drops of color added. You may want to add a couple more drops depending how dark you would like the color to be.
- We are including simple poly bags to package these soap kritters. You can add 3-4 soaps to a bag and tie with colored ribbon.