- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- Weigh 12 oz. of the Signature Suspend Clear MP Soap. Cut into small chunks and place in a glass measuring cup.
- Place in microwave and heat until soap has completely melted. Remove and stir to be sure there are no small pieces unmelted.
- To soap, add 1/4 tsp. Lemon Peel Granules and stir gently.
- Add 1.5 ml. Lemon Essential Oil and 1.5 ml. Orange (Sweet) Esssential and mix well.
- Add a few drops of Lemon Yellow Liquid Color to give the soap a nice golden color.
- Carefully pour the soap into the 3 soap cavities of the Chrysanthemum Soap Mold. Spritz the top of each cavity with alcohol to release any surface bubbles.
- After about 10 minutes, place mold in freezer to completely set up. Remove from freezer after about 30 minutes. This will help make the soap easier to remove from the mold.
- Place soap mold on counter and turn upside down. Gently press on one cavity until soap releases. Remove remaining 2 soaps and set aside.
- Repeat above steps to make the next 3 soaps and then finish making the last 2 soaps.
- Package each soap in a cello bag and tie with raffia.