- NOTE: If you are making the products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and covered work area to help with clean up
- Weigh out 1oz. of three butter soap, microwave in 10 sec intervals until melted.
- Add small pieces of lavender color bar until you achieve desired color. If necessary, heat in microwave for 5 second intervals to melt color bar.
- Using a plastic dropper, fill with lavender soap and pipe into the scalloped edge of each soap cavity. The hotter the soap, the easier it is to fill the edges with soap.
- If the soap needs to be remelted, place the plastic dropper in warm water to squeeze to fill with water. This will prevent the soap from hardening in the dropper.
- Once the cavities have been piped with lavender soap, allow to dry for 15 minutes.
- Weigh out 22.8 oz. of the three butter soap, and cut into small pieces. Place into glass measuring cup.
- Microwave in 30 sec intervals until completely melted.
- Measure out .5 oz. of the Lavender Fields Fragrance oil, then measure .25 oz. of the Vanilla Color Stabilizer. Mix together.
- Add fragrance mixture to melted soap and stir well.
- Before pouring, check that soap temperature is no more than 125°F. If it is too hot, it will cause the lavender soap to bleed.
- Begin pouring soap into each heart mold evenly. Then spritz with alcohol when finished.
- Allow a few hrs. to dry, then simply unmold.
- Wrap soaps in saran wrap, and place one soap in each organza bag.
- Label soap accordingly.