- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- In a large glass bowl, blend 4 oz. (1/2 cup) citric acid with 8 oz. (1 cups) baking soda.
- Add 1 oz. Kaolin Rose Clay and 2 oz. (1/4 cup) Liquid Shea Butter. Blend all ingredients together well. Break up any clumps with a fork or a wire whisk.
- Place Cake Pop Silicone Mold on cookie sheet or countertop covered with newspaper.
- Sprinkle about 1/8 teaspoon of rose petals into bottom of each cavity.
- Drizzle 5 ml. of fragrance over dry mixture. Do not put all fragrance in one spot but drizzle all over ingredients.
- Mix well with wire whisk to blend in fragrance oil.
- Using a spray bottle with alcohol, begin to spritz powders. It works well if you spritz with one hand and mix with the other. To test, squeeze product in the palm of the hand. If it sticks together, they are ready for the mold. If not, continue to spritz and retest product again.
- Press mixture into the bottom of each cavity. Gently press down on rose petals. These will be embedded into the top of the bath fizzy when unmolded.
- When ready press mixture firmly down into each cavity so it will all stick together. Fill until mixture reaches the top. Smooth out and brush away any excess.
- Let bath fizzies set up for at least 1 hour. When ready, gently turn over and holding hand over first cavity, gently press on bottom releasing the bath fizzy.
- Place bath fizzies on a cookie sheet for 12-24 hours to completely harden. To help with clean-up, cover cookie sheet with waxed paper first.
- When all have completely set up, place 2 Bath Fizzies in each pink organza bag and sprinkle additional rose petals inside the bag. Pull drawstrings to close and add label if desired.
- Repeat above steps until all materials are used. There should be enough product to complete the recipe 3 times.