- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- Weigh 5 oz. of Extra Clear MP Soap Base and cut up into smaller chunks. Place these in a microwave-safe glass container and place in microwave. Heat in 20 second intervals until the soap has completely melted.
- Add 4 ml Wild Rose Fragrance Oil and 4 ml Rose Water Essential Hydrosol and mix.
- In a small beaker, blend 10 ml (2 tsp.) glycerin with 2 micro scoops of Neon Coral and Cocktails Powder. Add this color to the melted soap.
- Using the Muffin (Petite) Silicone Mold, pour soap into each cavity in extremely thin layers. Spritz with alcohol and let harden.
- Remove "rose petals" from mold and set aside. Reheat soap, if it has hardened, and pour the next batch of petals continuing this step until all the soap has been poured. You should have approximately 40 "rose petals" when finished.
- Weigh and cut up 8 oz. of Extra Clear MP Soap and 8 oz. of Shea MP Soap. Place in large glass measuring cup together and heat in microwave until completely melted.
- Add 14.5 ml of Meyer Lemon Fragrance Oil and stir.
- Mix 10 ml (2 tsp.) of glycerin with 2 micro scoops of Matte Yellow Oxide Pigment Powder. Blend well and add to soap until desired color is reached.
- Finally, add 0.5 oz. of Rose Water Essential Hydrosol and mix well.
- When soap temperature reaches 125°F, pour a thin layer of yellow into each cavity. Spritz "rose petals" and roll/wrinkle them, then drop desired amount of petals into each cavity (you may have extra petals left over).
- Slowly pour yellow soap over the "rose petals" until the cavities are filled to the top. Spritz well with alcohol.
- When soap has completely set up, remove from mold.
- Repeat recipe to make remaining 4 soap bars.
- Package as desired and label accordingly.