- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- In large glass bowl, empty 16 oz. of Liquid Shea Butter and 4 oz. of Babassu Oil. If product is too thick to pour from bottle, place plastic bottles in hot water for 15 min. This should liquify the product enough to pour.
- To shea butter and babassu oil, add 4 cups of granulated sugar. Gently stir with wire whisk.
- Add 20 ml (4 teaspoons) Lemon Sugar Fragrance Oil and 10 ml (2 teaspoons) of Vitamin E Oil.
- Add 1/8 teaspoon of the Lemon Powder and stir well to incorporate all ingredients.
- Refrigerate product for 6-8 hours or overnight if necessary.
- Next day, gently stir product which will be thick.
- Place a jar on a scale and tare to zero. Fill jar with sugar scrub until the scale reaches 4.75 oz. continue with remaining 9 jars.
- Place lids on jars and label product accordingly.
- *NOTE: This is an oil scrub and will be very slippery when used in tub or shower. Be sure to put warning on label if selling.
- **NOTE: Oil will separate from sugar in jar in warmer weather. Be sure to mix product before each use.
- ***NOTE: This product does not contain a preservative. If using in shower, use a scoop and keep away from water.