- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- In a large glass bowl, measure out the Epsom Salts, Baking Soda and both European Spa Salts.
- Add the Lime EO. When adding, drizzle it into different locations of the mixture. Do not pour all of fragrance into one location of the bowl.
- Whisk the mixture well, making sure the salts are all blended into the essential oil.
- Spread the salts out onto a cookie sheet covered with wax paper. Let these air-dry overnight.
- Place the glass bottle on the scale and using a funnel, pour 8 oz. of the mixture into the bottle. Do this for each bottle until they are all filled.
- Place cap on and label.
- Packaging Suggestion: Tie a tablespoon sized scoop to the neck of the bottle as a little extra treat.
- TO USE: Pour 3-4 tablespoons into warm water. Use just enough water to cover right about the ankles. You can slowly slide your feet around to exfoliate them due to the coarse salt. After about 15-20 minutes, dry your feet and see how soft and smooth they feel!
- One 8 oz. bottle holds approximately 12 tablespoons.