- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- To make this product, you can heat either in a microwave, a double boiler or directly on a stove top using low heat.
- Weigh 3.2 oz. Sweet Almond Oil and place in glass mixing bowl. Weigh 1.5 oz. Beeswax and place in bowl with oil. Place in microwave and heat until the wax has completely melted. CAREFUL: Bowl will be hot.
- Or, place Sweet Almond Oil and Beeswax into a double boiler. Heat until the wax is completely melted. Remove from heat.
- If heating on stove top, place pan on low heat and heat oil and wax until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Weigh 1.2 oz. Mango Butter, 0.40 oz. Sunflower Oil and 0.40 oz. Wheat Germ Oils. Add these ingredients to the melted oil/wax mixture. Let warm liquid melt butter. If mixture starts to thicken up, place briefly on heat source to warm product.
- Add 0.24 oz. Vitamin E and 0.24 oz. Lemon Essential Oil to mixture and blend together.
- For ease in pouring, pour mixture into plastic beaker. Then, pour into shallow tins.
- Once product has completely solidified, place lid on and label accordingly.
- TO USE: Rub cream into cuticle and all around nail area to moisturize.