- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- In a dedicated pot and on low heat, melt the Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter and Beeswax. Stir occasionally.
- Remove from heat and add Jojoba Oil, Coconut Oil and Vitamin E. Stir and mix in well.
- Return to low heat until fully melted.
- OPTIONAL: If scenting, add 1% Essential Oil - up to 3.5 ml.
- Place plastic mold on a cookie sheet and pour melted liquid into each cavity until full. Each cavity is approx. 4 oz.
- If any liquid remains, it can be remelted and poured into the mold after the first batch has hardened.
- Once hardened, unmold and wrap.
- Product is a softer lotion bar, so carefully remove bars when unmolding.
- To Use: Gently massage skin area with bar. Soothing ingredients will soak into the skin without feeling greasy.