- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- Remove entire 2 lb. of soap from plastic tray. Cut off 10 oz. of soap (a little more than 1 - 8oz. square).
- Cut soap into small chunks and place into a large glass measuring cup/bowl (about 64 oz. size).
- Place soap into microwave and heat until soap is completely melted. Remove from oven.
- Add 2 oz. of liquid glycerin and stir well.
- To melted soap, add 16 oz. of Foaming Bath Whip. Gently stir whip into soap.
- Taking a hand mixer with regular beaters, start to whip mixture on low, then on medium speed.
- When mixture begins to thicken, turn mixer off. Slowly add 2 oz. Aloe Vera Oil and 1 oz. of fragrance oil.
- Mix again for about 1 minute. Turn mixer off.
- Gently fold pumice powder into mixture with a spoon, adding a little at a time until powder is blended in. Then, finish blending with mixer to be sure all powder is incorporated.
- Spoon scrub into jars dividing product evenly among all 7 jars.
- Place lids on jars and label accordingly.