Wholesale Supplies Plus is not responsible for the products you create
from our supplies. You alone are responsible for product and recipe
testing to ensure compatibility and safety.
- FOR CUPCAKES:
- Lay out 12 silicone cupcake liners on a cookie sheet or if available, place in a regular metal cupcake tin to give the silicone molds more stability when pouring.
- Weigh 3lbs of Extra Clear MP Soap Base. Cut up into medium sized chunks and place into a large glass bowl.
- Place bowl in microwave and heat until soap has melted. Start at 1 minute. Remove and then stir. Continue heating at 30 second intervals until all the soap has melted. Stir to make sure all chunks have melted.
- Add 1 ml. of Sunflower Yellow Stained Glass Liquid Dye to melted soap. Stir until the color is completely blended in.
- Place a small glass bowl on your scale and tare. Weigh 1.5oz of fragrance oil. Pour into melted soap and stir slowly.
- Pour soap into all the 12 cupcake liners. Let soap cool until it is solid.
- When soap has completely hardened, carefully remove from cupcake molds. Place soap cupcakes on a cookie sheet and set aside.
- Re-melt the remaining soap and pour into citrus wax tart molds, fill only half-way.
- Place citrus wax mold into freezer for 5 minutes or until soap has solidified.
- Unmold. Using a straight soap cutter, slice off the citrus detail.
- Repeat steps 9-11 until you have 16 citrus slices.
- Re-melt any remaining soap and fill 4 cupcake molds to complete 16 cupcakes
- Let soap set up. When soap has completely hardened, carefully remove from cupcake molds.
- FOR FROSTING:
- Weigh and cut up 1/2 lb. of Goat Milk Soap Base. Place in glass bowl.
- Place in microwave and heat until soap has melted. Remove and stir to be sure that there are no chunks that have not melted.
- Weigh the 1.5 oz. of shea butter and place in a bowl. On half-power, melt in microwave until completely liquid.
- Pour melted shea butter into the melted soap and stir.
- Add the entire 1/2 lb. container of Foaming Bath Whip. Gently stir, the consistency will soften up slightly.
- If the shea butter begins to harden, simply place back in the microwave and heat until it returns to liquid. Frosting will not set up properly if the shea is not melted completely.
- Using a hand mixer combine all ingredients. Continue until the mixture starts to thicken slightly.
- Add 1ml of Forest Green Stained Glass Liquid Dye. Add 2oz of Liquid Glycerin. Add 1 oz of Fragrance Oil.
- Continue to mix until frosting thickens. Stop before it becomes the consistency of melted marshmallow.
- Immediately put frosting into a pastry bag with a decorating tip. A Decorator Pro works well.
- Pipe the frosting onto cupcakes. Top with a piece of citrus soap. Continue until all cupcakes are frosted.
- Frosting will take about 24 hours to harden up before it is safe to package.
- Package in cello bags and tie with ribbon. Label accordingly.