- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- Weigh 3.25 oz. of Jojoba Butter Blend and place in a microwavable-safe bowl.
- Microwave on low heat (30 seconds or less). Once the majority of the butter has melted, take out of microwave.
- While the Jojoba Butter Blend is melting, weigh 2.25 oz. of Extra Clear soap base. Cut up into chunks and place in microwave-safe bowl. Heat in microwave until soap has melted.
- Stir the melted soap base into the Jojoba Butter Blend.
- Stir 1.5 Tablespoons of Coconut Fractionated Oil and 0.5 oz. Watermelon Mania Fragrance Oil into the melted butter and soap mixture.
- Place 12.5 oz. of Granulated Sugar into a separate bowl. Pour sugar into the butter and soap mixture and mix well to incorporate all ingredients.
- Measure 7.5 scoops of Green Oil-Locking Mica Powder using the 0.15 ml. scoop. You will need to mix with a wire whisk or use gloved hands to make sure color is evenly distributed.
- Lastly, add 9.5 ml. of Jojoba Beads-Rocket Red Color and blend into mixture.
- Carefully spoon the mixture into 3 cavities of each clamshell. Press the mixture down into the square as you are filling. Do not fill completely to the top.
- Repeat Steps 2-9,using the Red Orange Locking Mica Color in place of the green. Add the Jojoba Beads-Spa Blue to this batch of sugar scrubs.
- When all the clamshells have been completely filled, place back on and label accordingly.