- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- Cut 2 pounds (32 oz) of soap into 2" squares. Place in a 64 oz microwave safe container and carefully melt.
- Remove soap from microwave and add 1 oz (30 ml) of fragrance.
- Add 8 Tablespoons Kaolin Clay to soap and stir well.
- Add 5 ml or 1 teaspoon of Germaben II and stir.
- Pour soap into 5 jars filling about 1/2 full. If any soap remains, divide among the 5 jars.
- Repeat above steps with second tray of soap and remaining ingredients.
- Once soap has hardened, place lid on jar and package. Label accordingly.
- To Use: Place small amount of water into jar of soap. With a shaving brush, swirl around to make lather.
- If you are selling this soap, label according to CPSC label guidelines. This soap meets the FDA's soap exemption guidelines.