- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- In a large bowl, add 2 cups of Dead Sea-Coarse.
- Spritz salts with rubbing alcohol and add 1/4 tsp. of Green Oil-Locking Mica.
- With gloved hands, mix salts well until they are completely coated. The color will be variegated as each grain will coat differently with the mica. Set aside.
- In other bowl, add 2 cups of Dead Salt-Fine Grain and 2 cups of Dendritic Salt.
- Blend together with wire whisk.
- Add 6 ml of Raw Sugar & Mint Fragrance Oil by drizzling over the entire bowl - not in just one area.
- Mix well with wire whisk to incorporate the fragrance oil.
- Combine both bowls into one and mix well to completely incorporate all ingredients.
- Place one tin tie bag on a scale and fill to approxomately 8.05 oz. including the bag.
- When all 6 bags are filled, if any product remains this can be divided between the 6 bags.
- Add ribbon or raffia to bag to decorate.
- Label accordingly.