RECIPE: Moonlight Glow Foaming Hand Wash
This foaming soap provides a nice, rich, creamy lather that is sure to please everyone. The scent is a deeply romantic fragrance capturing the essence of moonlit strolls in lush gardens.
Project Level: Easy
Estimated Time: 1/2 Hour
Yield: 16 - 8.5 oz. Bottles
INCI Ingredient Label: Water, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamphodiacetate, Cocamide MEA, PEG-80 Glyceryl Cocoate, Aloe Barbadensis, Quaternium-15, Wheat Germ Amino Acids, Citric Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Fragrance, Benzophenone-4, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Ext Violet 2.
- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- Into a large glass mixing bowl, pour 64 oz. of the Creamy Hand & Body Wash.
- Place in microwave and heat product for about 3 minutes. The product must be warm when mixing with the fragrance.
- Since this is a water-based product, you will need to modify the fragrance oil to make it water soluble.
- Place small glass bowl on scale and tare. Pour in .64 oz of fragrance. Add 2.6 oz. of FO/EO Modifier or until scale reaches 3.24 oz. and blend well.
- Add fragrance oil mixture to the warm hand soap. Gently mix so as not to make too many bubbles.
- Add 20ml Stained Glass Violet Purple Liquid Color to hand soap mixture. Gently mix so as not to make too many bubbles.
- To fill place an empty bottle on the scale and tare. Fill all eight bottles by weight to 8.5oz, about 3/4 full. You will need to leave room for the foamer top which fits down into the bottle.
- Let product cool completely. Place foamer top onto bottle and screw on tightly.
- Repeat above steps to make the remaining half gallon of product.
Wholesale Supplies Plus is not responsible for the products you create
from our supplies. You alone are responsible for product and recipe
testing to ensure compatibility and safety.