- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
- Place a large mixing bowl on a scale and tare to zero. Add 1.7 oz. each of the Coffee Butter and the Shea Butter. Set aside.
- In a glass mixing bowl, weigh and add the Camelina, Apricot Kernal, Vitamin E and Flavor Oils.
- In a third bowl, weigh and add the 5.10 oz. granulated sugar.
- Using a hand mixer, begin mixing the butters.
- Add in the oils and mix until fully blended.
- Continue mixing and add in all the sugar.
- Add a slight amount of Chocolate Brown Mica Powder to achieve desired "coffee shade". Mix in to incorporate color.
- Using a butter knife, fill each clear pot and screw on the lid.
- Label product accordingly.