- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- Weigh and cup 1.6 oz. of clear soap. Add small piece of 1 soap color bar.
- Heat in microwave until soap and color has dissolved. Stir. If a darker color is desired, add more of the color bar.
- Pour into the bottom of 4 rectangle cavities. Let soap harden.
- Remove colored soaps when completely hardened. Using the Leaf Shaped Cutter, cut out 4 leaves from each rectangle. You should have 8 mustaches. Set aside.
- Weight and cut up 8 oz. of white soap. Place in microwave and heat until melted.
- Add 7 ml. of fragrance oil and stir. Pour into 8 rectangle cavities. Allow to harden.
- Melt 14 oz. of clear soap base. Let soap cool until it reaches 135°F.
- Spritz white soap with alcohol.
- Working one cavity at a time, pour clear soap over white and then drop in mustache pieces. Use a toothpick to adjust their position and then spritz with alcohol.
- Repeat Steps 2-10 above with next soap color. When finished, you should have 8 rectangle soaps each of the four different mustache colors.
- Wrap singly or put 2 in a small cello bag with coordinating ribbon.
- Label accordingly.