- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- To make Beard Oil:
- In a container with a pour spout, weigh 11.4 oz. of Apricot Kernel Oil. Place container on scale, tare to zero and weigh 0.6 oz. of Jojoba Oil-Golden.
- Stir in 3 ml Vitamin E Oil T-50 and 4 ml Cedarwood Sage EO/FO Blend.
- Pour oil mixture into the 2 oz. Amber Bullet Bottles. Twist caps on tightly.
- Here is link to a label we designed for this recipe. Feel free to use these or you can customize your own: http://www.wholesalesuppliesplus.com/PDFs/Labels/BEARD-OIL-LABEL.pdf
- INCI INGREDIENTS: Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Fragrance
- To make Mustache Wax:
- On a scale, weigh 3 oz. Beeswax Granules in a pan. Place on stove-top over very low heat and allow to melt completely.
- While the Beewax is melting, weigh 6 oz. Coconut Oil-Fractionated in a separate container.
- Once the Beeswax is fully melted, pour in the Coconut Oil. You will likely see some of the Beeswax solidify from the temperature of the added Coconut Oil. This is normal. Stir the mixture with a spatula until melted.
- Take pan off of the heat. Stir in 3 ml Vitamin E T-50 and 6 ml. Cedarwood Sage EO/FO Blend. Immediately pour into the 2 oz. Silver Shallow Metal Tins. Allow to cool completely before putting the lids on.
- Here is link to a label we designed for this recipe. Feel free to use these or you can customize your own: http://www.wholesalesuppliesplus.com/PDFs/Labels/MUSTACHE-WAX-LABEL.pdf
- INCI INGREDIENTS: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Beeswax, Tocopherol, Fragrance
- Package 1 Mustache Oil and 1 Beard Balm together in each muslin bag.