- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- In a dedicated pot and on direct heat, melt the Beeswax. As that is melting, add the Cocoa Butter and Olive Butter. Stir occasionally.
- Remove from heat and add the Shea Butter. Let this melt naturally in the pot. Stir and mix well.
- Add Avocado and Neem Oils. Stir. If necessary, you may return the pot to low heat until fully melted again.
- Add Colloidal Oatmeal. Stir until dissolved.
- OPTIONAL: If scenting, add 1% Essential Oil. This bar will have a natural aroma, mostly from the shea and cocoa butter. So it is not necessary to fragrance.
- Place plastic mold on a cookie sheet. Once temperature of liquid is between 135-140°F, pour into mold.
- Once hardened, unmold and cut.
- These will be soft after cutting. Let sit out to harden overnight for ease of packaging.
- To Package: Wrap each bar in clear plastic wrap, then place in a glassine bag. Add label and/or use pawprint stamp to decorate bag.