- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- Using a soap slicer, cut clear soap into 1-2 inch pieces. The soap slicer is dull and perfect for this project. Do not use a knife as it is very sharp and the soap is slippery. The knife could slip causing injury.
- Place 8 oz of oatmeal soap in a microwave safe glass container and heat for 30 seconds. Stir well. Repeat until soap is completely melted.
- Pour 1/4" of oatmeal soap into each mold cavity. Allow to cool until firm.
- Using a microwave safe glass container, place 24 oz. of clear soap in a microwave and heat for 30 seconds. Stir well. Repeat until soap is completely melted.
- Add 21.5 ml. of fragrance and 1.5 cubes of orange color. Stir until fragrance is fully incorporated and color cube is melted.
- Once oatmeal soap is firm, spritz with rubbing alcohol. Set luffa on top of oatmeal soap.
- Immediately pour the orange soap over the luffa and until the cavity is full.
- Allow to return to room temperature and remove from mold.
- Wrap in inexpensive plastic wrap. Pull tightly for extra clarity and to remove plastic wrap ripples.
- If you are sellling your soap, don't forget to label the soap to complete the package. Label according to FDA cosmetic label guidelines.