RECIPE: Pampering Facial Set
Pamper your face with this cleansing and moisturizing set! The honey soap will gently cleanse your face. The eye serum helps moisturize that tender area under the eyes while the cream moisturizes the entire face and neck area.
Project Level: Easy
Estimated Time: 1/2 Hour
Yield: (12) Facial Sets (soap, serum, cream)
INCI Ingredient Label: SOAP: Sorbitol, Coconut Oil, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Honey, Fragrance.
CREAM: Soy Butter, Tapioca Starch, Fragrance, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Vitamin E, Castor Oil. SERUM: Castor Oil, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Vitamin E, Fragrance.
NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- SOAP: Weigh 14.7 oz. Detergent Free Honey Soap Base and cut into chunks. Place in a glass measuring cup and heat in microwave until completely melted.
- Add 5 ml Lemongrass Green Tea Fragrance and stir.
- Place the plastic soap mold on a cookie sheet. Pour soap into the 4 cavities of the soap mold. Spritz the top of soap with rubbing alcohol to break up any air bubbles on the surface.
- Let soap sit for about 10 minutes then place in freezer for 30 minutes to set up. Remove from freezer and let sit at room temperature for 10 minutes. Then turn mold over and carefully remove soap from each cavity. Set these aside.
- Repeat above steps twice to make the remaining 8 bars of soap.
- CREAM: In a large mixing bowl empty the (2) 1 lb. jars of soy butter blend.
- To this butter blend add: 0.50 oz. vitamin E, 0.50 oz. meadowfoam seed oil, 0.50 oz. sweet almond oil and 0.50 oz. castor oil. Using a hand mixer, gently blend oils into butter blend.
- Add 1.5 oz. Slick Fix and 1 oz fragrance oil and blend in.
- Place 4 oz. amber jar on scale and tare to zero. Fill jar with 3 oz. of product, repeat with remaining jars. Clean the top of jars of any product, then apply 58/400 black ribbed top.
- UNDER EYE SERUM: In the Mix & Pour Funnel Pitcher add: 1.5 oz. vitamin E, 1.5 oz. meadowfoam seed oil, 1.5 oz. sweet almond oil, 1.5 oz. apricot kernel oil, 6 oz. castor oil and 0.50 oz. fragrance oil.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Place glass bottle on scale and tare to zero. Fill each bottle to 1 oz., repeat with all remaining bottles. Place dropper tops on bottles.
- To package, place 1 of each product into a cello bag and tie with raffia or ribbon of choice.
- Label product accordingly.
Wholesale Supplies Plus is not responsible for the products you create
from our supplies. You alone are responsible for product and recipe
testing to ensure compatibility and safety.