- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- Weigh 4.5 oz. of Baking Soda and place in a glass bowl. Weigh 2.25 oz. of Citric Acid and 2.25 oz. of European Spa Salts and place in same bowl.
- With a wire whisk, blend all ingredients together. If there are any clumps in the mixture, try to break these apart with whisk.
- Add 1/4 cup of the Pampering Bath Tea and gently blend into mixture.
- Mix in 1/4 teaspoon of Matte Teal Green Pigment Powder, stirring fully to incorporate the color. Be sure the color is evenly distributed throughout the bath fizzy mixture. More color can be added if a darker shade is desired.
- Add 7 ml. of Moroccan Mint Fragrance Oil. Drizzle around entire powder area - do not add all in one spot. Blend, again, with wire whisk.
- Using gloved hands, begin to spritz mixture with rubbing alcohol. Spritz with one hand and mix with the other.
- To test readiness of bath fizzies, take small amount of mixture and close into the palm of your hand. If the mixture sticks together, it is ready. If not, continue spritzing a little more with rubbing alcohol. Be careful not to spritz too much, as this may cause the product to fizz.
- Press mixture firmly into the bottom of each cavity. Continue filling until mixture reaches the top. Smooth out and brush away any excess.
- Leave bath fizzie tablets in mold for at least one hour. When firm, gently turn over and holding hand over first cavity, gently press on bottom releasing fizzie. Place on cookie sheet for another hour to completely harden.
- If making from kit, repeat above steps to make next set of 6 bath fizzies.
- We recommend packaging 4 in a poly bag and tying with brown curling ribbon. Label product accordingly.