- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- Weigh and cut up 5 oz. of Detergent Free Clear Soap Base. Heat in microwave in 30 second increments until melted.
- Add (2) 0.15 ml scoops of Martini Olive Green Mica and 4 ml of Peach Grapefruit & Thyme Fragrance Oil. Blend well to incorporate.
- Pour into loaf mold and spritz with alcohol. Let harden.
- Weigh and cut up 8.25 oz.of DF Clear Soap Base. Heat in microwave in 30 second increments until melted.
- Add (3) 0.15 ml scoops of Mai Tai Orange Mica and 6 ml of Peach Grapefruit & Thyme Fragrance Oil.
- Pour into the smaller round silicone mold (1803) and fill all cavities. Set aside leftover soap to be used in a later step.
- Weigh and cut up 16.5 oz. of DF Clear Soap Base. Heat in microwave in 30 second increments until melted.
- Add (9) 0.15 ml scoops of Siesta Sunset Mica and 14 ml of fragrance oil. Fill all cavities in the 1802 silicone mold (larger round ball). Set aside leftover soap to be used in a later step.
- When the soap has hardened in the 2 round ball silicone molds, remove from molds and set aside. Remelt the leftover soaps and fill up as many cavities as you can. Allow to harden and then unmold.
- Weigh and cut up 14 oz. of Detergent Free Three Butter Soap Base. Heat in microwave in 30 second increments until the soap has melted. Add 12 ml of fragrance and stir well.
- Spritz the green layer of soap with rubbing alcohol.
- Spritz a handful of the peach and orange soap balls and place on top of the green soap. We found it was best to put the flat side down towards the base or to the sides of the mold wherever possible.
- Pour the melted white soap on top of the colorful balls until just covering the layer. Be sure the soap temperature is 130°F or cooler.
- Repeat steps 13 and 14 until the mold is filled. We placed some of the bubbles so that they were sticking out of the top of the loaf. If you do this make sure that they are sitting in enough soap so they will not fall off when unmolding.
- Spray the top with alcohol to pop any surface bubbles and then allow to harden.
- When hardened, unmold, slice and package.
- Label accordingly.