- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- Weigh 1.5 oz. of Cocoa Butter and 0.50 oz. Aloe Butter Blend and place in a microwave-safe measuring cup.
- Place in microwave and heat in 30 second intervals until the butters have melted.
- In a small bowl, weigh 3 oz. of Granulated Sugar.
- When butters have cooled to around 90°F, add in sugar and gently stir.
- Add 2.5 ml Life's A Peach Flavor Oil and one 0.15 ml scoop of Coral Oil Locking Mica Shimmer. Mix well.
- Let mixture cool and thicken for about 5 minutes. This will help prevent sugar from settling to the bottom.
- Stir mixture well then begin to pour into lip tubes. Be sure to stir before each pour to keep the sugar suspended in the product. Tap each tube on the counter after pouring to release any air bubbles.
- Keep any remaining product in measuring cup to use to top off any tubes that have sink holes. As the product starts to set up, you may have some sink holes or need to add a little more product.
- Remelt any remaining product and carefully add a few drops to the tubes to give them a nice rounded top.
- Once they have hardened completely, place caps on the tubes.
- Label product accordingly.
- TO USE: Gently rub sugar scrub over lips to help remove dead skin. Rinse off with warm water and follow with a moisturizing lip balm.