- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- In a large mixing bowl, place 2.88 oz. of Jojoba Oil and 0.96 oz. of Avocado Butter Blend.
- Add 1.60 oz. of Emulsifying Wax and 0.35 oz. of Stearic Acid.
- Place the bowl in the microwave and heat until the waxes have completely melted. Stir mixture to make sure the waxes have all melted.
- In other large glass mixing bowl, add 25.60 oz. of warm water.
- Add warm water into the oil/wax mixture and gently stir with a spatula.
- Taking a hand mixer or stick blender, begin to blend ingredients in bowl.
- When mixture begins to thicken, turn off mixer.
- In a plastic beaker, mix 0.50 oz. of Peppered Orange Caramel Fragrance Oil with 0.25 oz. of Vanilla Color Stabilizer for MP Soap. Let sit for a few minutes.
- To lotion mixture, add 0.32 oz. Vitamin E, 0.32 oz. Optiphen Plus and the fragrance mixture. Stir with spatula by hand then continue to mix with hand mixer or stick blender until lotion further thickens.
- If you feel the lotion is too watery, place the glass mixing bowl into the refrigerator to cool down. This may take up to an hour or so.
- Once you remove bowl from the refrigerator, whip again with mixer to fluff up product.
- Pour into (5) 4 oz. Malibu Bottles. Prop bottles up in a shoe box or other type of container where the bottles can stand up to completely cool before placing caps on the bottles.
- Pour the remaining product into (5) 2 oz. Malibu Bottles. If any product remains, top off all the bottles, including the 4 oz bottles.
- Let lotion cool completely before placings caps on the bottles.
- Label product accordingly.