- NOTE: If you are making the products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and covered work area to help with clean up.
- Using 2 large glass bowls, place one bowl on a scale and tare to zero. Pour European Salts into bowl until scale reads 2.5 lb. Remove and set aside.
- Using second glass bowl, place on scale and weigh remaining bath salts which should weigh 2.5 lb.
- In each bowl, add 2 Tablespoons of Coconut Milk Powder. If available, it is best to use a sifter to sift the powder before adding to the salts. Once powder has been sifted and added, whisk together well to incorporate.
- To each bowl, add 9.5 mls. (just under 2 teaspoons) of Peppermint Stick Fragrance Oil. Use wire whisk to blend into salts.
- To one bowl, add 1/4 teaspoon of Bath Bomb Red Powder dye. Mix well to incorporate color.
- Spread each bowl of salts onto a large cookie sheet to dry. Mix occasionally to help them dry completely. Let sit overnight.
- The 70 mm Press & Seal Liners are going to be placed in between each salt layer to help keep the colors separated. Each liner will need to be trimmed just enough so they will fit inside the jar but not too large that they touch the insides of the jar. You do not want to see the liners once placed in the jar.
- Using a 1/3 measuring cup, fill the bottom of first jar with one color. Place a press & seal liner, white side up, over the first layer of salts.
- Alternate colors until there are 4 total layers in the jar. Place a liner on the top of the salts to hold them in place and screw white cap on jar.
- Continue in this manner until all 7 jars have been filled.
- If you prefer, do all 7 jars with first layer, place seals on then continue with remaining layers.
- TO USE: Sprinkle 1-2 tablespoons of salts under warm running water. Enjoy!