- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron and workspace.
- Using a soap cutter, cut up entire 2 lb. tray of Extra Clear MP Soap into small chunks and set aside.
- Also cut up entire 2 lb. tray of White Soap into small chunks and set aside.
- Place a glass measuring cup on a scale and tare to zero. Add 8 oz. of clear soap to cup.
- Place cup in microwave and heat in 30 second intervals until soap has completely melted.
- Cut the Stained Glass Lemon Yellow Soap Cube into 4 pieces and add one piece to the melted clear soap. Stir soap until color bar has melted. If the soap cools down, place back in microwave for 20 seconds to completely melt soap color piece. If you desire a darker color, you can add additional pieces of the soap cube.
- In a small plastic beaker, mix 7 ml of Pineapple Punch Fragrance Oil and 7 ml of Vanilla Color Stabilizer-MP Soap. Stir to mix oils together.
- Add fragrance mixture to melted yellow soap and blend in.
- When soap has cooled to approximately 130°F, pour the yellow soap into a clamshell until it is 1/2 full. You should have enough soap to fill 4 clamshells 1/2 full.
- Take approximately 7 oz. of the cut up white soap and spritz well with alcohol. Be generous! It is the rubbing alcohol that allows the white and clear soap to adhere to each other.
- Place white chunks into yellow soap until each clamshell is completely full. Be sure not to overfill. If there is too much soap in the clamshell, the lid will not fit properly. Spritz top of soap with alcohol to pop any surface bubbles.
- Once the soap has completely hardened, place the lid onto the clamshell.
- Repeat above steps until all 16 bars have been made.
- Label product accordingly.