- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- Remove entire 2 lb. block of soap from both plastic trays. Weigh 36 oz. of Clear Suspension Soap and cut up into small chunks. Place these chunks into a large glass measuring cup.
- Place glass container in microwave and heat until soap has completely melted. Start with 30 seconds and then in additional 20 second increments until the soap has completely melted.
- Remove lid from 1 lb. plastic container of Basic White MP Soap Base. Place in the microwave and heat until soap has melted enough to pour. Add 3 oz. of this melted soap to the 36 oz. of Clear Suspension Soap Base.
- In a plastic beaker, mix 1.17 oz. of Pistachio Cardamom Cake Fragrance Oil with 0.58 oz. Vanilla Color Stablizer for MP Soap. Mix well and let sit for 2 minutes.
- Add this fragrance mixture to the melted soap and gently stir in.
- Mix 1.5 tsp. of pumpkin powder and 1.5 tsp. of parsley powder into 30 ml of glycerin. Stir until powders are completely incorporated into the liquid.
- Add this mixture to the melted soap base and stir well.
- Place the silicone soap mold onto a cookie sheet to give the mold stability if it needs to be moved.
- Pour the soap into the 6 cavities in the Square Basic Silicone Mold. Spritz the top of the soap with alcohol to release any surface bubbles.
- Once the soap has almost completely hardened, remove soap from silicone mold.
- Optional: With a mallet and a soap stamp, pound the words into the top of each soap bar.
- Wrap soap as desired and label accordingly.