- TE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- On a digital scale, weigh 6 oz. of Honey Soap. Cut up into small chunks. Place in glass measuring cup and heat in microwave at 30 second intervals until all soap is melted.
- Add 5 ml. of fragrance. Stir well.
- Add 24 K Gold Mica powder (about 1/2 tsp.) until desired color is reached.
- Place cake pop mold on a cookie sheet for added stability.
- Pour gold soap evenly between 3 cake pop cavities. Spritz with alcohol to pop any surface bubbles. Set aside and allow soap to solidify.
- Remove soap from mold once it has hardened. Chop soap into fine irregular shapes (cutting at an angle works the best). Set pieces aside for later.
- Weigh 14 oz. of Honey Soap. Cut up into chunks and place in glass measuring cup. Heat until soap has melted. Remove and stir soap to be sure completely melted.
- Add 13 ml. of fragrance oil and stir well.
- Add Matte Black Oxide Powder (about 1/2 tsp) until desired color is reached.
- Pour black soap into all 8 cake pop mold cavities, filling up to the first line. Spritz top with alcohol to pop any surface bubbles. Set aside and allow to set up.
- Reheat the remaining black soap in microwave at 15 second intervals until soap is melted.
- Heavily spritz the gold soap chunks with alcohol. Toss and spritz again.
- Spritz the tops of each soap-filled cake pop mold cavity. Pour the heated black soap into each cavity filling almost to the top.
- Drop some gold soap chunks into each cavity to create heaping piles of gold in each "pot".
- Measure 2 oz. of Honey Soap and place in small beaker. Microwave at 10 second intervals until all the soap is melted.
- Spritz the tops of each soap-filled cavity. Drizzle the melted honey soap on top to secure any loose gold soap chunks. Set aside and allow soap to solidify (about 30 minutes).
- Remove soap from mold. Using a soap cutter, cut a small amount off the bottom of each soap to create a flat bottomed "pot".
- Sprinkle some 24 K mica powder over the top of each "pot". This will make the golden nuggets sparkle even more.
- Package as desired and label.