- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- In a dedicated pan and on direct low heat, melt 2 oz. beeswax.
- Reduce heat to low and add 2 oz. Kokum Butter to melted beeswax.
- Remove from heat and add 2 oz. Shea Butter. Allow shea to naturally melt.
- Add 2 oz. of Meadowfoam Seed oil. Blend in well.
- Add 5 ml (1 tsp.) of fragrance oil and mix well.
- Set lotion bar tubes on a cookie sheet or covered counter to protect work area in case of any spills.
- Pour mixture into a container with a pour spout for ease in filling the lotion tubes.
- Divide liquid among the 8 tubes. Fill to just below the threading and once all tubes are filled, top off with the remaining liquid. The tubes will not be filled to the very top.
- Set aside to completely harden. Place caps on and label accordingly.
- DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Rub lotion on heels, elbows, knees - anywhere the skin needs some moisturizing.