- f you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- Weigh 13 oz. of Goat Milk Soap and cut into small chunks. Place chunks in a large glass measuring cup.
- Cut the blue soap color cube in half and place one half into the bowl with the soap chunks.
- Place in microwave and heat soap at 30 second intervals until it has melted. Remove and stir until all soap has melted and the color has completely blended in.
- In a plastic beaker, add 1 oz. plus 1 tsp. of fragrance oil. Add .5 oz. of the Vanilla Color Stabilizer and mix well.
- Add 1 Tablespoon of fragrance mixture and blend into soap. Pour into soap mold.
- Spritz top of soap with alcohol to release any air bubbles. Let soap set for about 10 minutes then place mold into refrigerator or freezer. This will make it easier to remove the soap from the plastic mold once it has set up.
- Once soap has completely set up, about 30-45 minutes, remove and set on counter. After about 10 minutes, turn over and gently press on bottom to remove soap. Set aside.
- Weigh and cut up another 13 oz. of the goat milk soap. Place in microwave and heat until the soap has melted.
- To this soap, add 3 scoops of the Crimson Powder Sparkle and mix into melted soap with a wire whisk.
- Add 1 Tablespoon of fragrance mixture and mix well. Pour into the 3 soap cavities and repeat above steps for refrigerating and unmolding.
- For the final 3 soaps, weigh and cut up 13 oz. of soap and heat in microwave until melted.
- No color will be added to this batch. Add remaining fragrance mixture to soap and blend well.
- Pour into the 3 soap cavities and repeat above steps for refrigerating and unmolding.
- If desired, rub some of the Crimson Mica Powder lightly over the bicyle area. This will make the bicycle stand out better.
- When all 9 soaps are finished, wrap in airtight packaging such as clear saran wrap. Place in kraft soap boxes and place your label on the back.