- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- Weigh the Avocado, Sesame and Sunflower Oils. Add to a glass measuring cup with a pour spout.
- Add .5 oz. of Babassu Oil to the measuring cup.
- Add 0.25 oz. of Vitamin E to the measuring cup.
- Add 15 ml. Romance Fragrance Oil to the measuring cup.
- Mix all ingredients together well. If any of the oils have solidified due to the cold, gently heat mixture in a double boiler or microwave at 30 sec. intervals until melted.
- Trim the dip tubes of each petite pump to fit the bottles.
- Place about 1 tablespoon of Rose Petals into 3 of the bottles. Repeat with the Lavender Buds and Calendula Petals.
- Pour massage oil mixture into the bottles, filling just to the top curve of each bottle.
- Place petite pumps on each bottle.
- Place 3 bottles (one of each botanical type) into a clear poly bag and tie with raffia. Repeat with remaining bottles.
- If making kit, there will be enough product to make 18 - 2 oz. bottles of product.