- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- CARPET REFRESHER:
- Measure 16 oz. of Baking Soda by weight.
- Measure and sprinkle 8 ml. of Sweet Orange EO and 2 ml. of Lavandin EO over baking soda.
- Mix with hands to break up any clumps caused by oil.
- Lay in a thin layer on a baking sheet or wax paper and allow to sit overnight. This will allow the oil to absorb and avoid clumps forming once packaged.
- Separate into equal portions and using a funnel pour into 2-8 oz. bottles. Cap with Yorker twist top and label.
- TO USE: Sprinkle over carpet. Let sit for a few minutes, then vacuum up.
- ROOM REFRESHER:
- Measure 16 oz. of Body Splash into a glass container with a spout.
- Add 8 ml. of Sweet Orange EO and 2 ml. of Lavandin EO and stir well. (This product will be a light yellow color because of the EO's.)
- Pour evenly between 2 bottles and top with the black ribbed sprayers and label.
- TO USE: Spray anywhere air needs a little freshening up.
- Click on the link listed in the Equipment Section of this recipe. You will find labels that can be printed that were specifically designed for these products.