- NOTE: If you are making these products for sale, good manufacturing practices recommend you wear a hairnet, gloves and a mask. We also recommend a clean apron.
- Weigh out 16oz. of your soap and cut them into small pieces. Place them in a microwavable bowl and melt in 30 second intervals until melted.
- Weigh out 16oz. of Foaming Bath Whip and place into the melted soap. Place in the microwave for an additional 20 seconds. Stir until completely melted and smooth.
- Weigh out 32 oz. of the European Spa Salts, add into the soap mixture and blend with large mixing spoon.
- Add 2 oz. of the Vanilla Almond* FO 624 and mix through.
- Start scooping the mixture into the Brownie Bite mold with a spoon and pack it down in the mold.
- You will have enough to fill two of the Brownie Bite Molds. Cover remaining mixture with plastic wrap until ready to use.
- Let them dry for 1-2 hrs. then unmold them and place them on a cookie sheet to finish setting.
- If mixture starts to harden you can place in the microwave for another 15 seconds.
- Repeat step 7.
- Allow scrubs to air dry for 24 -48 hrs.
- To package we recommend wrapping each individual cube with plastic wrap. Place 6 cubes in an organza bag.